Saturday, June 21, 2008

annoying sales people

gareth

the past few weeks i've been going to quite a number of clothing stores in a couple malls. what really annoys me is that everytime i walk into a store, the sales persons always manage to come up near me and follow me around wherever i go.

it bothers me because i always feel anxious when someone i don't know keeps staring at me two feet away. why can't people just greet me and say: "anything i can help you with?" and "my name is X. i'll be over there if you need help with anything".

unless if there's any special deal you can hook me up with, stay away from me till i actually ask for your help! srsly, is that too much to ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Hup and I was wondering if there was anything that I could help you with?

    If not, I'll be back over on my blog if you need anything.

    This is funny because it's true, my friend.

    Thanks for the telling your peeps that we're worth their time - Steph and I should come down and hang when we make it down to LA, how's that sound?

    Shoot me an email when you get this so we can connect, cool?

    ReplyDelete