Friday, July 25, 2008

project runway lame-itude s05e02

pr

first of all, i cannot believe wesley got kicked out. he's like, the only cute guy this season. plus, the two girls' designs (korto's and leanne's) were worse than his.

korto's
pr

leanne's
pr

but anyway,

pr

my name is korto and i'm the typical angry and unfriendly contestant. i'm serious all the time and i hate to smile. i NEVER smile.

pr

before i get kicked out, i dare the editor try to find a scene in which i smile. i'm so serious i even tell my model not to smile.

pr

pr

my name is suede and everyone's gotta give me credit for winning this time. for this week, my design is probably the only fresh look.

but seriously i keep asking the producers why they always have to edit me in such a way that i end up being like one of those stereotypical gay guys who are uber gay and obnoxious?

No comments:

Post a Comment